Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-thon Mini Challenge 3 Matchmaker

So for the matchmaker challenge I chose
Peter Townsend from My Blood Approves by Amanda Hocking
                              +
Jane from Jane by April Linder

Now here's why. I feel like Jane has that sort of old soul that Peter would be attracted to. Plus she doesn't get phased easily and she will accept people for who they are no matter what happened in the past. I could see her accepting Peter as being a vampire. It will then be easier for Peter to let go of Alice. Jane reminds me of Elise which was the vampire that Peter was bonded to before his brother Jack bought Alice along.

1 comments:

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I haven't read either of these books, but your reasoning makes it sound like these two could match well. Thanks for participating!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater