Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Once Upon A Read-a-thon Mini Challenge 2

I am hosting a mini-challenge for this awesome read-a-thon. So, for this one you will have to post on your blogs (I will accept posts on twitter if you dont have blog, just include @YABliss in your tweet!) your top 3 LOVE TRIANGLES. 

Once Upon a Read-a-ThonIn my opinion, a well done love triangle should be one where the choice is not clear, where you can't help but being torn yourself between both characters and you are uncertain as to which will end up being 'the one'. So if you were, lets say Team Mr. Obvious from book 1, and he ended up getting the girl and you were stoked about it because you hated Mr. Wrong all along, that is NOT a good love-triangle. That is merely A love-triangle. Got it?

I cant wait to hear your picks! To be fair and since I know these are hard to come across, if you cant think of three, two will do.



1) Conrad vs Jeremiah (I had to agree with you on that one)
                                           2)Edward vs Jacob From Twilight (Threw that one in there because I used to be a die hard Twihard)
                                           3) Jack vs Taylor from My Blood Approves(This book series is super interesting and as was this love triangle.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By Use Your Imagination Designs Inspired by Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater